Saturday, September 13, 2008

All day long my little brother Brett has been on my mind! I couldn't figure out just why! Maybe its because lately I have been more alert to what is going on around me and who is present. I always feel a void because he is not there. You know those people who always talk about how wonderful "there child" is and how great of a kid he is, well that's my brother. I pray that both of my children will be half of what he is today. He is the ultimate example of CHRIST. I think I have always taken things for granite and i am realizing how blessed I really am. I have a Mom and Dad who support me it what ever I do. I had a childhood that only 99.9% of the children in the world could only dream of having. I have brothers and sisters whom I love dearly, but I have always had a special bond with my little brother......Brett. I put together some pictures of him that i have received over the last year and 4 months that he has been gone on a mission to Norway. I just want to say that i am proud of him for what he is today and what he has chosen to do. He has done so many things that i wish I would have done and i am proud to say that he is my brother and i am proud to say that my parents have made him what he is today.....

1 comments:

Lacey said...

I LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND!!!! IT IS SO CUTE :)