Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HAWAII 2009

Kory and I just got back from Hawaii with the kids. We had an awesome time! The weather was great and the kids had a blast! We first went to our timeshare in Oahu! I know I hate that Island but I love our timeshare there. We didn't even go in to town once! Yes I am proud of Kory! I kept him away from all the shops this time! After Oahu we went over to Kona for a week. We went to the beach, whale watching ( that you wont see any pics of because I threw up the whole time along with Oakley) the kids did dolphin quest and loved it! Jackson made some friends from all over the United states. Kory and Jackson and grandpa Brooks went golfing. Thanks to my mom for fixing dinner every night. She is the best. I haven't gotten a chance to download all the pics yet but what I have up so far is the beach at our timeshare and the Dole plantation train ride. (Don't waste your money on that) I will post more when I can.

5 comments:

Harmony said...

I am not going to lie..I am jealous! :) Thanks for your encouraging note... it really helped!

Stacie said...

Once again, I'm jealous. I love Hawaii. I'm glad you guys had fun, sorry about the barf day. That sucks!

The Cooper's said...

I am so jealous! We have been to Hawaii once and I would go back in a second. It looks like you guys had a great time!! Sorry about the barfing!

MichelleL said...

Sounds like you guys had an amazing time!! I too am so jealous..Welcome Home! :)

Mitzi said...

Oh man, that looks so amazing! What a change from our crappy weather lately. I could use a little Hawaii right now!