Monday, October 20, 2008

Oakley Zane Woodland

Oakley has now been tagged! She is so excited! I have been thinking hard about 5 things you may not know about Oakley. It has been hard.

1. Oakley loves her dad! She calls him her snuggle pie. She will cuddle up to him all the time and fall asleep nestled next to him. They have this little thing that Kory will do to get a kiss from her. He will act like he is throwing out a fish line to her and rill her in to get a kiss. She loves it.

2. Oakley loves to sing. She will go in her room and turn on her boom box and blast her CD's. She will sing at the top of her lungs. It is usually between Hannah Montana and Jessie McCartney. She will dress up in the most hilarious outfits and dance as she sings.

3. Oakley loves to play with her friends. She is always wanting to play with someone. She loves to have friends over or go to there house. When her brother Jackson is playing with a friend it is a must that she have one over to play with also.

4. Oakley has a blanket that she is soooooooo attached to. It is the most hideous blanket you have ever seen. It has the ties on the end of it and she plays with those to help her fall asleep. If that blanket ever gets lost, Kory and I are hating it.

5. Oakley loves to eat cookie dough. Any time I am making cookies she always has her hands in the bowl eating the dough. She will eat it all if i let her.


There are days I feel like I am going to pull my hair out because of this child, I know our lives would be so boring without her. She makes us all laugh. She always has somthing funny to say. I love spending time alone with her while her brother is at school. It has been some great one on one time. I am blessed to have her in my life.

I tag:

Sam D
Ashley D
Cody D

0 comments: